Sunday, February 3, 2008

Just testing out my new blogging skills.


I found this picture in my archives. I think this was right around the middle of July last year. Can't quite remember what possessed me here. But if I remember correctly, it was quite invigorating. What have I been missing out on my whole life?

16 comments:

Iditadad said...

This is what breakup is like in Alaska - no spring - just breakup. Imagine doing your visiting teaching in this. WoW

shauna said...

She needs a dress on first.

I wanna try it too. W/O a dress. But with my grungies, of course.

Looks like you are a pro already! yaaaaaa

HuckFinnsMom said...

WoW, it looks like you are learning how to post pictures now. See that isn't so hard is it? You guys do the funnest stuff. I really need to get out there more. I never have been very adventurous, but I have to say, you are an inspiration!

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

Uh oh Wow, it looks like you are getting tired of the cold weather already. Just hold yer horses now, it is still a few months away until muddy break up.

JerBear & Co. said...

I can believe Wow as to having done that.

Bonnie said...

Like mother like son! It took awhile for it to come out but now I know where Paul gets his sense of adventure!

Iditadad said...

I think I just got a confession from BonBon - I was ready to blame this latest on Paul, but now I think I know who the real culprit is. Love WoW

Bonnie said...

Guilty as charged. I don't sense any forgiveness in your tone...and to think I have some devil's advocates tempting me to do it again!

shauna said...

devil's advocates? What you talkin bout?!

Cindy said...

Mom and Dad whats your mailing adress, Tanner needs to send you something. Also what is dads cell phone number?

DrGooch said...

Does the bishop know about that tattoo on your left shoulder? You are getting to be quite the party girl...

You know you're a redneck if uncle JoeBilly's last words were, "HEY Y'ALL, WATCH THIS!"

DrGooch said...

By the Way--whats with the wallpaper. I can't read your text. I need a good eyedoctor.

And who let Huckleberry out up there in AK? I didn't know AK was part of the Bible Belt.

I'm agitated, can you tell??? What a thief!

DrGooch said...

Sorry on the Huckleberry thief comment. He's a thief alright, but I misread AK's outcome...

Finish Line said...

Wow always knew how to have the most fun in the family.

Tamster said...

Hey, WoW! Check out our blog; you've got an award! :-)

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! I love it!!! If only it was Chocolate Pudding! I would be right there with you :)

Hope you and Glen are having a wonderful time on your mission! I miss you all terribly!

Love Cindy Wilkerson