Our darling and talented daughter, Pineapple Princess,

took a break from the pineapple plantation to help us cultivate our own little patch of word, picture, testimony and love.
We promise to nourish it carefully. We promise check on it daily. We promise to pull all the weeds (no swear words--Paul and Bon Bon AND Tami. ) We promise to feed it with the comments from loved ones. We promise to water it with our tears of laughter, joy and togetherness. We promise to expose it to the light of our testimonies (since there isn't much light here this time of year.) We promise to share it with those in need.To a bountiful crop.We know this is a mission NOT impossible.Love, the Sugar Beet King and Queen WoW
aka Dad and Mom aka Elder and Sister Gooch
14 comments:
What a nice daughter! Can she be the favorite for tonight?!
Can't wait to see how your alaskan garden grows!
Absolutely - in missionaryese - way cool. Love WoW
I'm the first to comment who is not directly involved in the creation of this site! Can I be the favorite daughter-in-law for tonight? :-)
Very clever, PiP! Glad to have y'all aboard, WoW and SBK! :-)
P.S. I like the name of the page, "Mission NOT Impossible." Very clever! Who came up with that? :0)
YIPPEEEEE!!! Pineapple sounds really good right now.
Okay, Wendy and Susie, are you feeling left out, yet???
This is so fun. We're glad to have you aboard. Love the look (I guess, since I can't really see what it looks like).
Aw come'on. I haven't used ANY vulgarity. And yes, it feels better... huh Bonnie. You can't assume that word I used was swearing in its proper context,I assure you.
I don't know what you are talking about Paul. I have been clean for over a week now. No bad language coming out of my keyboard for quite awhile now. For the sake of my children and sister-in-laws, I can not be associated with some of you who think it is ok to swear for relief...
Welcome mamma and dadda!
Welcome aboard. I look forward to keeping up on your mission through this blog. Maybe I will also get back in the game soon myself! Love ya.
Shellie
Shellbells, how about a mission not impossible for Adam....aka Elder Shingleton....then we can keep up with his mission since we know little.....
Wendy in AK
I like Wendy's idea about a blog for Adam. However, I do have to point out the irony of Wendy being the one to suggest such a thing when she doesn't even have a blog herself yet!!! Come on, Wendy! You first, then you can start pointing out others who should have blogs!!! :-)
Now now Tami, settle down....I do have a blog, you just can't see it.
If you can all read my mind, then you are reading my blog!
Wendy in AK
Yea! I been readin' Wendy's blog for months now. Soon as I figured out how to read Chantra's mind, I started using my new skills to read vibes from Wendy too.
Wendeth the post you blogged last night was sooooo funny! I was laughing so hard! Can't wait until I can visualize them better. But no, you can not be a hypocrite and so we will pretend you did not make that request for a missionary blog. Huh Tami?!?!?
Hey Shellie, since I do have a blog, I can tell you that YES we do want to hear more from Adam! Let's set up a blog for him!
Hi! My daughter is Pineapple Princess too! How funny!
Post a Comment